Friday, June 6, 2014

Scattered mind of a prego

My thoughts have started to gravitate in directions everywhere. One moment thinking about what I need to do next and then forgetting within the next second. Then I start thinking about having to leave Adoree while we are at the hospital giving birth! :( It makes me sad thinking I have to spend a couple nights without her and if she will behave for ba noi and ong noi (grandma and grandpa) overnight. She has been sleeping in her crib throughout the night with me laying on my bed right next to her crib pulled up. I wait till she falls asleep before I turn away. She has a habit of having me face her for her to fall asleep. If I turn the opposite direction of her she will throw a fit. And she has to have skin contact whether it be her touching my face, me scratching her back, her holding my hand...you get the idea. Wonder how this is going to be when new baby gets here! @_@!!

That reminds me I need to send in my labor admittance form. I've filled out my birthing communications sheets. It's pretty similar to my first one. No episiotomy, no epidural, want to breastfeed and hold baby right away, want baby in room with us as much as possible, want daddy to cut umbilical cord. Of course every pregnancy is different and this sheet only allows me to communicate what I want if everything goes smoothly!! I hope this labor goes faster than the first!! 

Can't believe we have less than two months left before baby cao #2 arrives! Need to pick out a name!!! Tc has one in mind and we may just go for it. I've been looking but haven't found any that I'm extra thrilled about yet. Will keep looking.

My left rib hurts occasionally and I feel like baby doesn't have enough room to move inside this buldging belly. Adoree was quite active in the womb but this one is even more so. 

Docs have scheduled extra ultrasounds to make sure baby is measuring good since they can't tell from measuring my belly. And she is! Last time we checked she was 3lbs 10ounces. And we got to see a 3d ultrasound of her!! Amazing! She looks like Adoree :)


Here's me in my work clothes taking my weekly baby bump pic! Notice my belly button sunk back in a bit. She must've not been up against it like she usually is.
I think I've gained about 16lbs so far. I gained a total of 25lbs with Adoree at due date. So maybe I'll be around the vicinity? 

We are, or at least I am super excited to meet precious baby cao #2!! Hehe, Tc might be getting nervous and dreading the lack of sleep he will be getting on top of the lack of sleep he already gets. Even so, he is going to be such a supportive loving husband and daddy!! Instead of us taking turns tackling down Adoree's stuff to do, we are soon going to be one on one with each child!!! Life is about to change. 

Instead of just Adoree and I selfies, there will be baby cao#2 to add! Maybe daddy will want to join in on more of these. ^^

Over last weekend uncle Frankie and Uncle Jim was in town!! Adoree had some bonding time with them and she loved their company!! She was all wired and hopping around the room screeching and yapping!! She was sad when they had to go back home, but I made sure to let her know she will see them again! And we sure will this coming Sunday!
We will also get to visit Vic, Renee and George!! Adoree has a busy weekend and week ahead! Next week Uncle Tony, Aunt Lili and Aiden will be in town!!! So much to look forward to!

I'm taking Adoree to a sibling class this Saturday morning while daddy works. It's to help young kids adjust to having a sibling and to kind of show them what to expect? Haha, I think it'll be educational and she'll have some fun for sure. 

I feel like I have so much more to say but this post is getting long and I should be asleep so I'll leave it at this. Until next time!!!

Our little girl making sure my bonsai is watered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment