Monday, June 30, 2014

Sleep. Stretching baby. And nearing 36 weeks!

We are nearing 36 weeks!! Eeks!

The past week has consisted of me sleeping...and sleeping. No matter how much sleep I get, I can still take a long nap. I guess my body just knows that it won't be too long before we will be lacking sleep!

I can still remember after bringing Adoree home from the hospital, those few days were the most exhausting and how much we wanted to sleep. So I shall not feel guilty now and just sleep as much as I can hahah :) Adoree hasn't seemed to mind sleeping in with me ^^.

Hmm...changes recently? Baby Cao #2 likes to stretch. A lot! Adoree kicked a lot but this one is just constantly stretching. Her foot, knees, or butt just sticks out everywhere! It's gets pretty uncomfortable especially since she wakes up during my sleeping time. So I have to rock back and forth in bed to try and get her to fall asleep or calm down. 

Last doc appointment went well at 35 weeks. Measuring good and no dilation yet. Not surprised, I wasn't even dilated on my due date. I have one more two week check up and then it'll be every week from 37 weeks out! This is crazy!!! We will be meeting baby cao #2 soon! So excited! Adoree is too, she actually brought her doll to me the other day and told me her baby came out of her tummy. Hahaa, oh our little girl!! 

I've started reading about labor signs and labor stages again...and I'm getting just a little nervous! Hours and hours of contractions! I didn't want an epidural with Adoree and managed to pull through without any so hopefully it'll be the same this round. Ahhhh I don't know how I got through it the first time. Squeezing Tc's hand with every contraction. I think those are the hardest. It just seemed like they were never ending! Pushing was hard and hurts like none other but it just feels so good to finally be able to push and know that the baby is almost out!!

I am looking forward to the complimentary kitchen pantry mercy offers haha! Even though I won't be able to eat any of it before the baby is here. :) But Tc and my guests can eat whatever they'd like. 

Oh my, the baby stages! Looking forward to the poopy diapers and engorged boobs haha ^^ This time Adoree will be around to keep baby company and help us with stinky diapers and spit up onsies! She's pretty smart though, she'll tell you if she doesn't want to do something or make up some kind of excuse to avoid the situation like "but I'm busy." 

Lounging around at home, don't mind the pjs and shorts that no longer look like shorts because my big belly is hanging over it. 

Ah I love these two. Adoree loves playing with daddy. Soon there will be a stroller with baby sister in the pics ^_^

Again, only a month of just us...

And we'll have two sleeping like daddy!










No comments:

Post a Comment